Welcome to John Shepherd, we're known for moving people forward. As part of Lomond, the UK's leading network of lettings and estate agencies, we're proud to have 6 offices and over 70 staff ready to assist our customers. With our team's extensive industry expertise and local knowledge, we're here to help people find, sell, and let their property.
Now, we're happy to offer you an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Inventory and Inspections Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Birmingham City Centre. You'll enjoy a standard workweek of 37.5, Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm. The salary ranges from £22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Let's talk about the role. It involves
- Completing Ingoing inventory reports ready for a new Tenancy
- Completing Outgoing inventory reports once a Tenancy has ended
- Completing Mid Term Inspection reports during the Tenancy
- Liaising with local Property Managers to identify defects when completing any report to ensure swift resolutions
- An eye for detail and ability to work proactively
We're not just looking for someone who fits our team; we want to be a good fit for you too! We're looking for individuals with qualities such as
- Wants to join a successful and growing business
- Looking for a challenging role that moves at a fast pace: no two days will ever be the same
- Has a natural flair for and enjoys dealing with people and, always looks to provide the best customer service
- Articulate with strong negotiating & communication skills
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
At John Shepherd, we believe in taking care of our people. That's why we offer some amazing perks and benefits through our engagement platform, LOMONDlife.
Here's what you can look forward to:
- Our smart spending app gives you discounts at over 900 retailers and our wellbeing centre is packed with resources to help you get active, eat healthier, improve your financial wellbeing, and master your mental health.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers free counselling support sessions.
- Our annual leave purchase scheme, where you can buy up to an extra 5 days of holiday.
- Get the latest gadgets and appliances with our Smart Tech Scheme.
- We're committed to reducing our carbon footprint with our Cycle2Work Scheme.
- We offer enhanced Family Friendly Leave for maternity, paternity, adoption, and IVF.
- You'll enjoy competitive base pay that aligns with market value, plus incentivised commission and performance bonuses for most roles.
- Celebrate your loyalty with special days and celebrations for length of service.
- Planning for retirement? We've got you covered with that important pension pot.
- We'll support your professional development by funding your professional qualifications, so you can reach your full potential and build your career.
- And of course, we like to have a little fun too! Our company socials bring our people together. So work hard, and then socialise even harder!
We're excited to offer these amazing benefits to our hardworking teams. It's our way of showing appreciation for your dedication. At John Shepherd, we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants of all nationalities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives.
Join us and experience a workplace that truly values you. Apply today!